Rapturous, is a registered company, making Jigsaw puzzles for adults. We carefully design and craft our product. The material used for making Jigsaw puzzle is also of the grade that is approved by all international standards. Rapturous is also into Research and Development to provide the end user with new products and the establish, quantify the benefits of its products to the user.
Description of the service
Rapturous website is a repository of information related to our Jigsaw puzzles. We offer an online store and also lay foundation to form clubs and leagues. The website will also host the information of any leagues or competitions or casual Jig-sawing events conducted by us. The website will also have links to all our social media handle, videos and photo`s. Rapturous will also ensure to put the Research and Development data on website, in accordance with the consent available during the work.
Rapturous is a partnership firm working in the segment of creating awareness for mind health and designing tools required for the same. The firm is registered in Mumbai; India
- If the user suspects misuse of the website www.rapturousjigsaw.com please contact us immediately, through the email ID we have provided on our website.
- For general comments on any Site, or to seek permission to do anything prohibited by or not contained in the applicable Terms, or which requires our prior consent or agreement, you can contact us following the instructions found on the ‘Contact’ page of www.rapturousjigsaw.com.
- Rapturous and its employees, along with any one working for rapturous as a permanent or temporary or on contractual ground will respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we request that our visitors do the same. It is our policy to terminate the accounts of users who infringe the rights of others.
- The information on the website is quoted from research articles found through search on google database. The content is well either referenced on the website or the reference is available with us. The data or claims quoted in the research and development is a sole right of Rapturous, it can be cited, or used as a reference or can form a basis of new research, however cannot be claimed or re-published.
- You may view (and, where applicable, listen to and/or watch) the content and applications available on the Site for your own private non-commercial use. You must not use or allow others to access or use, all or any part of our Site or the contents and/or applications on it for commercial purposes without our permission. Use of all or any part of any Site or the contents and/or applications on it for commercial purposes shall be subject to separate terms and conditions and may be subject to a fee.
- One may occasionally print individual pages from our site, except for product page for their private non-commercial use, provided that such printing is not substantial or systematic and our trade marks, copyright notices and trade mark notices are not removed.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of a Site, or to that entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
- You must not (whether directly or indirectly):
- Distribute, transmit, syndicate, sell or offer to sell or otherwise make available all or any part of any Site or in any way seek to commercialise all or part of the combination of materials which together constitute the Site.
- Distribute, transmit, syndicate, sell or offer to sell or otherwise make available any content, files, feeds or data from a Site, whether publicly available or not, except as specifically permitted by that Site and in compliance with any applicable conditions or restrictions; or
- Copy, download, or store any content, files, feeds or data from any Site, whether publicly available or not, to make or populate a database or publication of any kind whatsoever, provided that for the avoidance of doubt this is not intended to restrict copying of an insubstantial part of any such material where you are able to show ‘fair dealing’ with it, in each case in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act Law of that specific country.
- You should be aware that content and resources may be removed from Rapturous website with or without notice at any time and we accept no responsibility or liability for any reliance by you on the continued availability of any content or resources on the Site.
- Whether or not you are a registered user, you must not abuse any Site’s ‘Report this Comment’ facility (or any similar feature) (such as, without limitation, by making malicious reports).
- You are solely liable and responsible for any third-party charges incurred by you in accessing and using Rapturous website, including in particular any network charges for fixed or mobile internet use.
- You may establish a link to one or more Site(s), provided that:
- The link is legal and not detrimental or damaging to and/or does not take unfair advantage of our reputation or business;
- Such linking is not for advertising or promotional purposes (unless we have expressly agreed to it);
- The link is not from any website which promotes any political or religious views, or promotes or depicts intolerance, hatred, discrimination, violence, pornography or illegal activity (websites of any such nature being referred to as an “Unacceptable Forum”);
- The link does not falsely or misleadingly imply or suggest that we endorse, approve of or are associated with the linked website, its webpages or any of its contents; and
- Framing of any Site on any other website is not allowed and you must not provide access to the Site or part of it under any other URL.
- We may withdraw your right to link to any Site without notice and at any time (acting in our sole discretion).
- Subject to these Terms and to applicable Additional Terms you may only include links on any Site to third party websites or webpages if:
- Links are clearly and visibly marked as such;
- The content of any linked website or webpages are relevant and clearly related to the Content to which it is linked; and
- The link will not result in any automatic download.
- Where any Site and/or applications contain links to other websites, webpages, resources, or mobile services which are proprietary to third parties, other users, advertisers or sponsors, such websites, webpages, resources and mobile services are provided for your information only and you access them at your own risk. We are not liable or responsible for the content or operation of third party websites, webpages, resources or mobile services. You should read any applicable terms and conditions and privacy policies.
- Where you are required to register to use a Site or part of a Site, it is your responsibility to provide accurate and complete registration details and to keep such details up to date. We are entitled to rely on any such registration details you provide to us.
- Unless stated otherwise, each registration is for a single user only and not for multiple users. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. You are solely responsible for any loss or damage you or we may suffer as a result of your failure to do so.
- While registration you provide a valid email address when you register for any Site. If you provide an email address to us then you warrant to us that you are entitled to receive email to such email address. You also acknowledge and agree that we may stop sending emails to you without prior notification.
- You are responsible for everything done using your registration details. You must not disclose your login details to any other person. If you think that another person may have access to, or be using, your registration details, you must inform us immediately.
- Rapturous may, in accordance with its own Additional Terms, offer you the opportunity to submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute or broadcast content and materials, including, without limitation, articles, commentaries, photographs, text, music, video, audio recordings, computer graphics, pictures, data, questions, comments, suggestions or personally identifiable information (“Content”). You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in the Content.
- It is the sole discretion of Rapturous, subject to any rules and procedures applicable to any Site, whether or not we choose to publish or otherwise make available Content on the Site. We may remove Content at our discretion, subject only to our express obligations in respect of peer-reviewed articles.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, you acknowledge and agree that we may:
- Continue to publish all or part of Your Content, including applications, town and country, even if you change your mind and want us to remove it and/or you are no longer registered with the Site;
- Remove your Content at our sole discretion (even if you have not breached these Terms).
- Use all or part of your Content in promoting our products and services;
- Publish and/or distribute widgets and other applications similar to yours and bearing our or another user’s branding or logo without any liability or responsibility to you.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for checking, monitoring or moderating any Content and you remain solely responsible for all Content that you upload or submit.
- You must not attempt to avoid or undermine any protections we put in place for the security and operation of Rapturous website.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Rapturous website, the server on which rapturous website is hosted or any server, computer or database.
- We shall report any breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
- Unless you have our express permission to do so, you must not re-submit any Content or other material or applications which have previously been rejected or removed from Rapturous website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- For the avoidance of doubt, Rapturous is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights. All such rights are reserved. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- Rapturous acknowledges and agree that you (or your licensor) retain(s) ownership in any copyright you may have in the Content you submit or upload to any Site, in accordance with the Terms.
- Rapturous may from time to time provide interactive services on any Site, including (without limitation) chat rooms, bulletin boards and other forums (“interactive services”).
- We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on any Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards at clause 6 of these Terms, and as contained in any Additional Terms, whether the service is moderated or not.
- Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
- The information and material contained on the Rapturous website, on the product packaging, inside and outside is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for:
- Loss of or corruption to data; or
- Loss of profit; or
- Loss of anticipated savings; or
- Loss of anticipated revenue; or
- Loss of business; or
- Loss of opportunity; or
- Adverse effect on reputation and/or goodwill; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage save that for these purposes losses arising as a result of regulatory fines and damage to property shall to the extent arising as a natural consequence of the breach in question not be regarded as indirect or consequential.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the exclusions of liability contained in this clause 11, we shall not be liable to you if you cannot access any Site properly or at all (wholly or partly) or if some of its features are unavailable to you due to events outside our control (including without limitation the performance of any internet service provider, the performance of any internet browser, limitations of the device you use to access the Site and/or any malicious or unintentional harm done by yourself or others).
- Rapturous shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage or inconvenience suffered due to the unavailability, withdrawal, corruption or loss of any Content, material or other information or data from or on any Site, or for any use of or reliance on any Content on any Site.
- Whilst Rapturous monitors our website with a view to locating and fixing defects, you acknowledge and agree that we cannot and do not guarantee that the website will be error free, be available at all times and/or be free from viruses and defects. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of any Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Maintainence of the site
- You acknowledge and agree that from time to time Rapturous may need to suspend access to all or a part of any Site while we:
- fix defects and errors in the Site;
- install updates and undertake general diagnosis and maintenance of the Site; and
undertake emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers
As a result of which the Site may be less accessible or unavailable to you from time to time.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms shall not be affected.
Rapturous may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page or the page on which the Additional Terms appear. However, Rapturous will always send a copy of revised terms and conditions on your registered mail ID. You must check this page, from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
- User may put any Product in the shopping cart by clicking the relevant button on the Product page. User can review the content of the shopping cart at any time and may alter the number of copies (for goods only) or remove Products from the shopping cart or terminate the order process before submitting their order.
- By clicking the confirmation button, User submits their order. Rapturous will send the user a confirmation of receipt.
- Should the payment process not be completed successfully, i.e. Rapturous does not receive a confirmation of Customer’s payment from the relevant payment service provider, Rapturous will not confirm the order, but notify Customer of the failure of payment, and no contract will be deemed made.
- There is no right of withdrawal for the following types of contracts:
- After 24 hours of delivery. Rapturous insists that the buyer counts the number of pieces, claimed on the box/product as soon as it receives the product. One can then put it for return in-case of a missing piece. However, under no circumstances can it be returned after 24 hours.
- The supply of Digital Content if the performance has begun with Customer’s prior express consent and Customer’s acknowledgment that Customer thereby loses their right of withdrawal.
Effects of the withdrawal
- If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of the delivery(with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay.
- We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Payment and invoicing
- Customer may pay with credit card and/or via PayPal/ debit card, net banking, UPI, etc. as displayed before or at the beginning of the order process. In order to use PayPal, Customer must have an account with PayPal. No other means of payment will be available.
- If Customer pays with credit card, Rapturous will transmit the payment details to the relevant credit card issuer. The purchase price will be charged immediately after receipt of the order. The relevant credit card issuer’s terms and conditions apply.
- If Customer pays via PayPal, Customer will be redirected to www.paypal.com. Customer’sPayPal account shall be charged immediately. PayPal’s terms and conditions apply.
- Customer agrees to receive an electronic invoice at the email address provided in the User Account.
- If Customer fails to honour their payment obligations, or if any amounts paid are reverse-charged, Rapturous may block Authorized User’s access to the Online Shop and/or to Digital Content Platforms until Rapturous has received full payment of all arrears.
Termination of the User Account, Subscriptions and contracts on Services
- User may give notice of termination of the User Account at any time.
- After termination, User shall no longer have any access to the Online Shop and, if applicable, to Digital Content Platforms, and will lose access any Digital Content. Unused amounts under on-going Subscriptions shall not be refunded.
- Any provisions on the term of the User Account and on Rentals, Subscriptions and Services shall not affect the right of either party to terminate a contract for cause with immediate effect.
- Any volunteers for Research and Development or for clubs and leagues or for participating in any of the events advertised/conducted online will sign a separate document of terms and conditions prior to volunteering or participating.